At Viralstyle, creativity has no limits. With All-Over Printing you can create unique, wearable custom pieces of art adorned with your passion or anything you can imagine!
No color limitations to restrict your design and the ability to print all over the garment, the ENTIRE garment.
Dye sublimation printing is a full color, full-coverage printing technique. Your artwork is printed onto a sheet of high-release paper and transferred onto your apparel using heat and pressure. The dye particles convert into gas — known as sublimation — where they bond to the polyester fibers. Unlike screen printing, the dye is absorbed by the fabric for a fantastic, soft-to-the-hand feel.
- Printed on 100% Polyester
- Shirts only available in white allowing for true, bolder color
Sublimation printing is awesome, but not magic. Expect some imperfections around seams and folds.
- Smudges & White Streaks near edges, seams and collars are normal (pictured above). White streaks will appear on all t-shirts around the seams, especially around the shoulders, under the armpits, and around the collar of the shirt. Therefore, we advise using a lighter color shade in your sublimation print files to minimize the steak visibility.
- Single-Sided Prints will show the bare garment color on the non-printed side.
- Seems on the sleeves and side will not always match up. Graphics that wrap from front to back are not do-able. For instance, we wouldn’t be able to accurately print your shirt if you wanted a dragon graphic that wraps around the torso to line up front-to-back.
- Design Within These Limitations in mind by strategically placing patterns or graphics near problem areas.
- Beware of Web Images! High-quality prints require artwork that’s at least 150 dpi.
In order to print high quality prints, we need high quality print files. So here’s Viralstyle’s print file design guidelines.
All print files must be scaled to print size. Art work that does not meet our guidelines might not be printed correctly.
.eps, .png, and .jpg
Pricing will be a flat rate per side. You can use as many colors as you’d like!
1 sided all-over print: $20 per shirt
2 sided all-over print: $23 per shirt
- Flat rate pricing, will not adjust with volume.
HOW TO LAUNCH A CAMPAIGN
First, access the Viralstyle designer.
Next, click the “choose product” button and select “All Over Print”. Then select the Sublimation Tee option.